AS material sample compliance rate is 0, light dizziness heavy coma.
Of the three samples that were not up to standard, 1 were polycarbonate (PC) samples, and the substandard items were phenol distilled water exceeding the standard. The index of national standard phenol is less than 0.05 mg/L. The new Tong 280g children's Cup phenol distilled water measured at Taizhou Xintong plastics factory in Huangyan, Taizhou is 0.06 mg/L.
Experts recommend that PC can easily release harmful substances and free phenols when the heat temperature is too high, the use time is too long or acid substances are encountered. When free phenol is absorbed into the human body to a certain amount, it may destroy liver and kidney cells and cause chronic poisoning, which is no less harmful than phenol and formaldehyde.
The other two non-standard products are acrylonitrile styrene copolymer (AS) material of two samples, and the non standard items are acrylonitrile monomer exceeding the standard. The mandatory national standard stipulates that the residue of acrylonitrile monomer in AS products for food contact should not exceed 50 mg/kg. And Guangzhou Nansha District revitalization Plastic Co., Ltd. produced the revitalization of the small bear type suction cup, the acrylonitrile monomer measured 56 mg/kg; Wang Hong mold plastic products factory produced THOMAS&FRIENDS dreamy transparent kettle, acrylonitrile monomer measured 59 mg/kg.
The possible residues of acrylonitrile in AS plastics is a chemical substance that is seriously harmful to health. If the body is overdose, the light may be dizzy and nauseous. The heavy person may directly cause the anaesthesia of the respiratory center, and the spasms and coma of the limbs occur.