With the emergence of float glass technology, it is possible to manufacture smooth and even high-quality glass in large quantities, and at the same time, the types of deep-processed glass become more and more abundant.Besides commonly used high intensity toughened glass, still have the ground glass that pays attention to privacy protection, glass of dimming, the interlayer glass that enhances bulletproof safety performance, clip silk glass to wait.In this article, we will mainly introduce the use of waste glass and glass bottles, and explain their characteristics.
One, the use of waste glass
● abrasive: after the container or non-container glass is pounded, it can be sandblasted to carve the surface of glass or stone, metal, etc. This abrasive does not contain silica and will not cause stone foam deposition
● construction engineering supplies: used for concrete and roadbed construction, road and parking
● decorations: ceramic tile, photo frame, fashion decorations and other household articles
● glass fiber: glass fiber made from waste glass accounts for a very heavy proportion in the old glass recycling market
● friction device: to make the friction device needed to light matches and detonate ammunition
● flux or other additives: glass foam can be used as lubricant for metal casting industry, and flux for porcelain industry
Second, the characteristics and USES of glass bottles
Glass bottle is the main packaging container of food, medicine and chemical industry.They are chemically stable;Easy to seal, good air tightness, transparent, can be observed from the outside of the container;Good storage performance;The surface is bright and clean, convenient for disinfection and sterilization;Beautiful shape, rich and colorful decoration;Has certain mechanical strength, can withstand the pressure in the bottle and the external force in the transportation process;Wide distribution of raw materials, low prices and other advantages.Its disadvantages are large mass (mass and capacity ratio), brittle, brittle.However, using the new technology of thin wall light weight and physical and chemical toughening, these shortcomings have been significantly improved, so that glass bottles can be in the fierce competition with plastic, iron tin, iron pot, production increased year by year.
There are many kinds of glass bottles, ranging from small bottles with a capacity of 1ML to large bottles with a capacity of more than 10 liters, from round, square, to special-shaped and handled bottles, from colorless and transparent amber, green, blue and black shading bottles and opaque opaque glass bottles.In terms of manufacturing process, glass bottles are generally divided into two categories: moulded bottles (using moulded bottles) and controlled bottles (using glass controlled bottles).Moulded bottles are divided into large bottles (bottle mouth diameter of more than 30MM) and small bottles.The former is used to hold powdery, lumpy and paste objects, while the latter is used to hold liquid.
According to the form of bottle mouth is divided into cork bottle mouth, screw bottle mouth, cap bottle mouth, rolling bottle mouth frosted bottle mouth.According to the usage, it can be divided into "once bottle" which is used once and discarded, and "recycle bottle" which is used for multiple cycles.It can be divided into bottles, beverage bottles, oil bottles, canning bottles, acid bottles, medicine bottles, reagent bottles, infusion bottles, cosmetic bottles and so on.